Sunday 22 March 2015

Diary entry #3 - Keep on writing...

I missed another class, but it will be the last one I miss this semester. It is a decision, simply because I cannot afford losing more on attendance. 

The only  reason I am not feeling like shit is that I used this time to do something productive. I went to the library and studied there for a while. It was quiet and relaxing with all those books me. 
The only bad thing is that the chairs are not very comfortable, I wonder if they've done it on purpose...

One good thing I did, in my opinion, is to dedicate one hour of guilt free time dedicated to reading something that has absolutely nothing to do with my studies. God, it felt really good...

That's all for today I guess... Maybe I will not go insane after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment