Monday 23 March 2015

Diary entry # 4 - Does God exist?

My answer is yes. 
Not that I had any doubts before, but sometimes, things just happen in a way that makes you be even more sure.

You may not even call it God, maybe a higher power, the divine, a superior being, or call it even nature. But one thing I know for sure that we're not alone. 

I have been down for a while, this is why I started you, dear diary. And I was falling in a dark hole and felt unable to pull myself out. I felt angry because, naturally I needed some affirmation, something to tell me that I can get myself out of this. Something that tells me I will be OK and I deserve it... We always wait - hope even - for something like that. And I was desperate.  

Usually I just pray to God to help me out, to give me the piece I need, but now... I was incapable of even doing that.

So, that was another morning, I was starting to feel better but still have many issues related to wasting important assets like time and money. I was thinking i need to do something to improve my finances...

And I receive a phone call... From a classmate I have not met in the past 8 years. 

So we meet, we talk, and she tells me about this project, something that will involve being around positive people, doing something new as well as something I have done before and making money in the process.

It was just... amazing.

I have to be honest, I am still skeptical about some parts of this project, but it is a door that was opened to me when I least expected it and that in itself was enough.

I am not sure how will this one turn out, maybe it is my break from this dark hole I am in, maybe it will be just another mistake in which I will lose some money. But I am sure either way, I will come out of it feeling much better.

So, let's see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment