Tuesday 31 March 2015

diary entry # 7: Procrastination again and again and again...

So...

I am less depressed than usual. i have overdue tasks I must get to immediately. Of course, I am using this entry to procrastinate.

I think, no, I firmly believe there should be rehab centers for chronic procrastinators. This is a serious problem and it is more or less like being addicted. Maybe you do not destroy your body, but you destroy your life, and you can end up homeless like any junkie. 

I found that 46 people have seen this online diary, assuming the 46 views are from different people, since I do not think anyone would look at my shit twice. 

It kinda makes me nervous...

Having an audience, no matter how small, is a good thing. It makes you feel you are not alone somehow.

God bless this invention called Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment